Friday, February 6, 2009

Today I am no one....

Well today I am no one to him.  He didn't say goodbye to me this AM, he hasn't returned my hone call, or my email, so that is how today will go.  Its Friday and supposed to be date night. Ha  Jokes on me.  Right now I am so lonely all I want to do is scream.  No one wants to listen to me, and the only one I have that might listen to  me sometimes is in the ignore phase.  So here I am ALONE. Crying, who cares, nobody cares.......

I have to take care of me, I have to find somebody to like me, but all those people have slowly gone away, and now no one is left.  They have all been driven away by me making excuse for my husband, they don't or wont understand that he has an illness. All they see is me doing some strange things because my husband cant cope with anything.  ALONE.......That's all I will ever be. BIG DEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment